Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Beginning

Well, this is the first time I will start posting about my path to a healthier me.  I was just sitting here thinking that I really don't want to let the world in my daily habits, lol, but I've committed myself to this so here I am...

Food Intake Today:  (from here on out to be called FIT for short)
Piece of my birthday cake, carrot, cream cheese icing.
Diet caffeine free pepsi
lots of hot tea with splenda
coffee with cream and splenda
McDonalds iced coffee
grilled chicken with rice and a salad
10 hersheys kisses
another piece of carrot cake

I don't like looking at this list, I wasn't thinking really of sharing it with everyone as I was shoveling it in.

Cigarettes:

15  This number is like a big ole ouch too.  I'm going to resist my usual nightly routine to smoke some more, and just go to bed on this note.

I also got the flirty girl fitness videos today!   Yeah!  Now I'm really excited about that.  I shall start them in the morning.  I am also working on going to bed at a decent hour as well.  I'm just gonna over haul my whole life style.  For me this is to be my new way of life, not a diet to start and stop, not something to do for a little while.  I need calmness and rigid routine in my life, and this is what I've decided to do about it.  :)

No comments: